Friday, November 18, 2011

The Difference Between Yams And Sweet Potatoes?

I went to the zoo yesterday. I packed my backpack full of green bananas and coconut jelly beans, and made a mad dash for the gates. When I got there, I asked the zoo keeper, “what’s the difference between yams and sweet potatoes?” He answered, “one makes you psychologically depressed, the other makes you wish for winter all year long.” Unsatisfied, I headed to the polar bear exhibit where I ran into the local rabbi, asking him the same question. He responded, “atmosphere, radiation, and the ability to render vague perception.” “What knowledge!” I thought to myself, what an interesting way to reply.





Before I left I gave the bananas to the apes and orangutans and whispered “make sure you watch jeopardy tomorrow.” Confounded—filled with voracity, “what about the jelly beans?” they replied.

The Difference Between Yams And Sweet Potatoes?
Yams are a little redder in color, sweet potatoes a little yellower. I'm still not sure of the difference in taste, but I would say that yams are usually a bit sweeter.





Very cute story. Does the answerer get the coconut jelly beans?
Reply:there is no difference...just different names.


just like we call it "cell phone" and british call it "mobile phone" etc etc


No comments:

Post a Comment