Sunday, April 26, 2009

Any ideas for my Winter Wonderland Sweet Sixteen?!?!?

I LOVE the snow, and my sweet sixteen theme is Winter Wonderland. I have a low budget of about $500. At my school, everyone literally has massive sweet sixteens that they spend thousands on dollars on, but I still want mine to be nice. =( My party will be at home with about 25 people. Any ideas for decorations / invitations / games / music / new movies (that will be out this November)? =)

Any ideas for my Winter Wonderland Sweet Sixteen?!?!?
You may not be as spoiled as the other kids, but just feel lucky that you're lucky enough to have such (what most people would consider) a huge budget! It sounds like my wedding budget is far lower than the little spoiled brats' birthday parties' budgets... that's really disgusting. :( In the end, I think you'll be better off than them, as a person, so don't dwell on having such a "low" budget. Instead of dwelling on money, concentrate on having the time of your life and making beautiful memories with your family and friends to have forever - they'll be far more special than the crap that you could add to the party with thousands of dollars, and you're only young once so live it up - money or no money! Happy 16th!!!!
Reply:I say just have fun! Your finally 16! PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment