Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a dream about having my first kiss in the woods during winter?

And..i want to figure out who it's with. Like, it would be my boyfriend. And, it's during winter. And it's snowing. (my parents own 120 acres of woods around our house) and winter is so romantic with all the snow on the branches of the trees.





It could be any of these three guys:





Garrett: He is a jock, cute, sweet, hot, funny, quiet, (great boyfriend matieral) , just broke up wiht his girlfriend last saturday. I like him a lot. We're going to the "holiday ball" together.





Justin: He's a jock, hot, my bestfriends' twin brother, he's shy, i kno he likes me, but he won't admit it





Kyle: he's a nerd, shy, never talks to me at school. i kno that he likes me becaues he was im-ing me on the computer and told me. also, he always talks to me on the computer or texts me....but never talks to me in person.





Who is it?





I've had this dream about 15 times in the past few months. I can never see who it is.

I have a dream about having my first kiss in the woods during winter?
I think it might be Justin, is he sweet and funny?


No comments:

Post a Comment