Monday, November 16, 2009

What should i do for my sweet 16th ? HELP!?

i'm a 16 year old girl. my birthday is november 22. i wanted to go somewhere with about 5 friends. I was thinking Port jefferson, but theres really nothing to do there in the winter. oh and my limit is about $500. anybody have ideas? please help!!

What should i do for my sweet 16th ? HELP!?
Hey you don't have to go anywhere, you can have a sleep over, watch movies, have your parent cook all of your guests favorite foods(or order out), play cool board games, play fun truth or dare, do karaoke, light a fire if you have a fire place and tell scary stores or real life ones, your sweet 16 can have a theme color so every-ones pj's are in your favorite color, or everybody wear a cartoon character. Hey the posibilities are endless, get creative..*
Reply:SIX FLAGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment