Saturday, November 14, 2009

Speech for my friend sweet 15 please read and give advice!?

Good evening everyone, we are here today to celebrate my dearest friend Robins 15th birthday and coming of age. Yesterday she was a child but today and forevermore she will be a woman.





Robin is very special and extremely special to me. We have been friends since the seventh grade and were even on the same basketball team. She was my left hand and I was her right.





From that time in the seventh grade we have been with each other through term papers and finals. Through late night cravings to early morning, little arguments and silly-face apologies, more ski trips in the winter and beach vacations summer than I can count.





So many reminders of today that will be all around you; the photo album on your coffee table, in the picture frame hanging on the wall, and the tiara on your head shinning at you on the selves.





I’m very honored to stand before you all and celebrate this day. It has been a sheer pleasure to call robin my friend and even more that she have given me this opportunity. So

Speech for my friend sweet 15 please read and give advice!?
I think it is a great speech for such great dear friends except the part where you say she is a woman.(she is too young to be a woman )mabe a young lady.You should make your friend very proud when you read it to everyone.
Reply:sounds like a wedding speech... its ok but maybe a little over the top for your average birthday party....


No comments:

Post a Comment