Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Sixteen Table Centerpiece Suggestions?

My theme is going to be Pretty in Pink/Hollywood. I have mostly everything planned except for some. My birthday's in the summer so I wouldn't mind using summer related things but.. what should my table centerpieces be?





Some of my friends' were


- a blue candle with glitter around it (Winter Wonderland Theme)


- roses in a heart vase with floating beads in the water (Valentine's Day Theme)


- different movies/tv shows thing (Hollywood)





^ just for some ideas on what a centerpiece is. ^





Thanks!

Sweet Sixteen Table Centerpiece Suggestions?
hahah this may seem kinda weird... but maybe like a sunglass pyramid... hollywood style. lol or you know how in hollywood they have those stars with peoples names in the them? well you could get like star candles with your name in them and if you cant get your name on them just pain star candles. good luck!
Reply:Its all up to you its your party!!!


if i were you though i would choose diffrent movies because its a hollywood theme!!


No comments:

Post a Comment