Monday, November 16, 2009

Returning vegetarian looking for diet tips?

I was vegan for a while, but I packed on pounds and had no energy. I've returned to vegetarian, but now I don't know what to do/eat... I have to keep my weight down for work. need to lose 10lb stat!





1. I'm wondering if I cut out starchy carbs (like brown rice, sweet potatoes, winter squash, pumpkin) and add back in nonfat dairy (skim milk, non fat ricotta, non fat plain yogurt) plus egg whites, 4-5 servings of fruit (plums, apples, grapefruit, strawberries), and the rest veggies (broccoli, swiss chard, spinach, zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots), flax seed, will that work? I'm cutting out sugar, flour, part or whole fat dairy.





2. I'm worried, will dairy make me gain weight? what is the best creamy option : milk (80 cal 0 fat), unsweetened soy milk (90 cal 4.5 fat), unsweetened almond milk (40 cal, 3.5 fat)?





3. I'm exercising but need to strengthen my knees and lower back, they're not pleased about the return to running season. Thanks guys for help

Returning vegetarian looking for diet tips?
go to gediet and u find a good solution


No comments:

Post a Comment