Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where should I go for my sweet 16 trip?

I'll be going sometime during the winter so I want it to be somewhere warm with a beach but I want to go somewhere more unique than a carribbean island. Where do I go?

Where should I go for my sweet 16 trip?
Australia. Who is paying for the trip?
Reply:Hello,I am a Travel Agent and my website is http://www.gabbykinstravel.com


Here is a list of unique places that you can go:


Egypt- We actually have week-long cruises that can take you to cities along the nile river.


Thailand and Malaysia- These trips are a week or longer.


Ecuador-Here you can cruise the Amazon River, experiencing the kind of wildlife you see in a National Geographic magazine and getting up close and personal to the rainforest.


Murcia and Javea- This is in Spain





I can find some places that are closer too if you'd like.





If you need help finding more places, or with finding the cheapest prices, you can go to my website. For the absolute cheapest rates, you can call me (my cell number is on the website) and I can get you great discounts on accommodations. My Email address is timika.street@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!-Ms. Mika


No comments:

Post a Comment