Monday, May 17, 2010

A poem by lester chanee- what do you think?

once upon the cliffs i stood and looked out to the sea


and dreamed of kingdoms far, far away


the camelots, the shangri-las, the golden isle o darrows


and for a fleeting moment there, my soul in sweet repose


i rested from a world fraugt with confusion





i felt a peace i'd never known. a warmth encompassed me


and from within i heard a small voice say


you'll top the crest. you'll cross the tide,have the world tomorrow


be strong. you'll conquer summer's sun and winter's icy snows


but alas, my dream was but a sweet illusion

A poem by lester chanee- what do you think?
Ok here's what I think.




















If the ocean was Bourbon and I were a duck I'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up. But the oceans not Bourbon and I'm not a duck. So pass me that bottle and shut the phuck up.
Reply:Dont hit the mark for me. I prefer the duck one


No comments:

Post a Comment