Monday, May 17, 2010

I am really confused on whether he likes me?

Ok so this guy that I have known for awhile went out for coffee once in September and had a great time. I tried to ask him to go to a movie with me and he said at the time he wasn't looking for anything besides friendship.He's so sweet and really easy to get along with. During our winter break we tried to get together but we had conflicting schedules. Last month I saw him and I said we should hang out that weekend. He alled me and said that he has practice and after I should come to his friends apt. because he wanted to introduce me to his friends. I was afraid it was all guys and never went and suggested that we get lunch or dinner sometime. He called me the next week and said that I should come over his apt. for dinner. It was really sweet and he said he enjoyed my company. Two weeks later I tried to hang out with him and he said he would let me know what was up for that weekend and never called. I have no iea if I should try again or if I should just move on. PLEASE HELP!!!

I am really confused on whether he likes me?
It sounds like he is not that into you. Move on, it beats wasting time. Find someone else who wants to spend time with you.
Reply:There's no harm in trying again.


No comments:

Post a Comment