Friday, May 21, 2010

Which is a good excerp?

Excerpt 1





Death, when you get right down to it it's pretty ****** up business.Death,It's something I go through everyday.As I lay here in my bed in a prostrate state,I wonder how I should sum up how this part of my life that God has graced me with. I finally have come to the conclusion that this phase is a Gift, and as well as a curse.It's a gift in one way, I'm doing people good by sending them to where they belong, and seeing the faces of ghostly shadows does my heart well, as well as haunt me.


It occurs to me it is a curse, due to the fact that I lead them to their own demise. Sweet, foolish, idiotic people going to their demise. Such a thought has made me consider myself a murderer, even though I'm not. These people died of their own accord. These people thought that looking for an easy way out would lead them to a settled score with you and god, when it wasn't.


So this is my business, and forever it will be. Death is my life,death is my business. This is my business and it has never been better.





Excerp 2: The Hunter








Snow began to fall, The Hunters moon waxed round the winter sky. The Snow was fresh he could tell. His long slender elven ears made him sharp and inquisite in the ways of the hunt. Then he saw what he and his troop had been coveting all winter: A buck. His Horns were long and tangled round his head and only 40 yards away. 40 yards away.If I can only get in range of it he thought then I can bring it back before the snow falls to much. It didn't, the sky was clear and the moon had the air of a Cheshire Cat smile. Slowy and swiftly, The hunter had moved from his position from a large oakwood.Suruptiously he made it to where he only had to twang his bow and the buck would all be his. Do I shoot or wait he thought, he thought this anxiously. Without a word he sprung his bow back, heard it twang ,procceeded by a loud THUMP! Following by a loud cheering and then the feeling of being raised and carried back to camp. This was his first buck and it would be celebrated with victory, and it was never sweeter.

Which is a good excerp?
I like excerpt 1 the best. To me it's a realistic and humanistic point of view of what the angel of death goes through.
Reply:oooh i totally made you come check your question...





and all i have to say is that exerpt has a t. :-)








hahahhaha. i like number 2


No comments:

Post a Comment